Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We Are In Utah.

Boy am I glad that drive is over! We arrived in Utah on Sunday afternoon and the moving van delivered our household goods yesterday. It took about 6 1/2 hours to unload the truck and most everything seems to be intact - Whew! We have got a lot of work to and we all voted to unpack the kitchen first! NO MORE FAST FOOD!

I enjoyed my first morning in the house. We woke to roosters crowing at the farm across the field. There are robins in the backyard and I found the coffe pot after searching only one box. It is so incredibly quiet out here. We went out last night and were pleasantly surprised at how many stars you can see.

I would not have asked for or ever expected a nicer home. Everything is beautiful - we almost get lost trying to find eachother. Marco - Polo is a constant cry! I'll post some pictures as soon as I can find my camera.

God has certainly blessed us in all of this. As hard as it was to make this change, every where we look there is beauty and affirmation.

Love to all!

No comments: